2.04.2009

Today was a big day for 3 boys.

Today was a special day for 3 boys and their parents. Today was a memorable conclusion to their high school football careers and an exciting beginning into their future.
Stephen Marcotte has signed with Fort Hays State Tigers. I was listening in on his interview with the BJT and he said he thought he would play safety.
Joey George and Logan Jones have both signed with NEO A&M. It looks like these boys will be side by side like they are used to.

Joey your mom and I already have plans coming to watch you and Logan I'm sure I won't be on the sidelines but I'll be yelling just as loud in the stands. Joey remember what I told you in the studio.
Congratulations Stephen, Joey and Logan. Good luck to you in everything you do in college stay focused and give it your all.





No comments: