8.01.2007

August is here!

August a busy month for most people! Fighting the stores for school supplies. Did anyone notice that Wal-mart had Crayola crayons for 62 cents and now they are $1! In one week time they jumped that much. New clothes shopping. Wondering what teacher your child is going to have who is going to be in their class. Ahh the thrill of back to school. Personally I can't wait! My kids are constantly bored! I keep telling them if you are bored clean your room that doesn't work! This year I'm going to have 2 middle schoolers and a 3rd grader! Wow how time goes by so fast! Before long I'm going to be doing my own children's senior pictures. That's not something I want to even think about right now!!

So with that back to school specials well I have alot of them!! This week is the seniors session fee 1/2 off. Families 1/2 off session fees. One thing I hear so many people talk about is their school pictures how they hate them! Well now is your chance to get ones you will like! I will be doing pictures soon! Keep checking the blog for more details! I haven't figured out the date yet but it is going to be towards the end of the month! Pictures outdoor sessions will be by appointment only and you can't be late!

No comments: