4.01.2008

I've been away.

I feel so revived, refreshed, and full of new ideas. I spent the week sick however I spent the weekend well with a bunch of goofy and crazy and awesome photographer friends of mine from all over the US we had over 75 people there it was an awesome way to spend the weekend. I got to work my favorite of all time wedding photographer work in action he is amazing. I mean I already knew that but he just completely wowed me again.

I just wanted to let you know that spring is officially here and the weekends are already filling up! My daughters both participate in traveling softball and I will be going with them alot! So it's best if you get booked as soon as you can! Prom is coming up, graduation is almost here already and I will be busy with these things. I'm doing a special with Tutu's for little girls. Check out my specials because they are always changing!

No comments: