10.11.2008

Keirstin's Senior Pictures...

Keirstin came in for her senior pictures. Keirstin if you don't know her is a BHS Cheerleader and was Miss BHS runner up. She wants to continue to cheer at college level. So we headed out to do her pictures and the wind was horrible! One time her hair was sticking completely straight up in the back. It was unreal how strong the wind was. We got a few after the wind died down. It was fun Keirstin. We are going to go out to finish them and I'll post more.


Take TWO!!!!!!! The wind wasn't near as bad as the first time although it did like to blow some. I told her it was only her. But we had a fabulous session and her pictures are all really great I'm having a hard time picking here are a couple I am saving the best for last and will post them up later I just wanted to do a a little sneak peak! Thanks Keirstin it was fun!!





No comments: