11.11.2008

Here's Amy and her family!

Here is Amy and her boys. So Amy decided she needed family pictures this year for the first time well in forever! It didn't start off to be such a great day everything was starting late someone was in our way of my spot then the sun decides to go down way to fast. However we did get some! We were jumping like chickens and ready to run for cover! But we got some pictures and then we headed to the studio for some more pictures. Ok so I've got to ask am I the only one in America that doesn't have a clue what DC or Do work is on TV? I hope not! Sorry people I work long hours I never know what is going on in the outside world!
Amy thanks so much for everything you do for me and for my studio! You are amazing! If you have seen my wonderful supercute hats that I use she is the creator! You should have one custom made today! Visit her at www.mimistitches.com


No comments: