1.27.2009

Top 8 in 2008

I don't know about anyone else but I'm sick of this cold weather. Yes I did enjoy our "snow" day today but I would much rather be warm with beautiful skies and pretty scenery.
January is almost over and that means February will be here soon! There are alot of great things coming up. I am full of ideas now and I can't wait to get to use them.
There are going to be more blogs, contests, and a bunch of specials only available from the blog. So yes you have to read the blog all the time!
So to start it off I am going to have a contest. I am going to post either babies, children, families, seniors or maternity I will then have a vote now button on the blog. The next week we will have a different category by the end of February we will have narrowed it down to the top 8. Voting will restart with the Top 8. Whatever image wins will receive a free 8x10 of their session. Get your friends to vote as well.
Thanks so much for your continuing support. I have the best customers!

Edited: This will start Feb 2.

No comments: