3.02.2009

Congratulations wrestlers

This weekend was an exciting weekend in Oklahoma City when several boys from around this area were in the semi finals and the finals. Several boys from Kay County placed.
I can tell you that for none of these boys being my own and still get so excited and emotional over it wow. I nearly made myself sick when Joey George was up to wrestle Chaz Mattock. Then it went to overtime and I was sick. I was screaming as loud as his mom that I was sitting next to. His dad reached over and gave me a hug. It was just an awesome moment. I'm so proud of you Joey! Don't you ever let someone tell you that you aren't good enough! Because you just proved it.
We are proud of all the boys. Cole Courtney you did a great job coming back and getting 3rd! Your match for 3rd was awesome. Next year maybe you'll be up there on the 1st spot. Conner Cline and his donkey kicks were hilarious.(You would have to see the pictures) You did a great job and just like Cole you can be standing at 1st next year. Congratulations boys! Being freshman you have a great chance of going along way in your high school years!
Jessy Grace had his final wrestling match of his high school career and he went out a winner. Jessy you are a smart wrestler and a good athlete.We are really proud of you. You have your own fan club. Congratulations on a great job.
All 4 of our boys placed.
There were a few boys from Newkirk that placed in the top 4. I know HWT Summit got runner up. Also 2 Tonkawa boys placed one being runner up. Congratulations! It was a long exciting weekend.
I did take tons of pictures however when I came back Sunday morning my computer which is brand new the screen was black and I am still waiting to hear from the computer people so I will get those up just as soon as possible!

No comments: