10.02.2009

Busy Times!! Homecoming!

As most of you know this is one of the busiest times of the year for me. That I am. I rarely do seniors during the week and I'm doing 2-3 senior shoots a week plus 2-4 on the weekends! I love it! However in the busy season you don't always see your proofs in 1-2 days. Please be patient I'm working hard to get your proofs up!
This year is going to be such a hard year for me this senior class I've known most of them since they have started school. My niece is a senior and her closest friends its really hard!
Yesterday I cried like a big baby when our softball girls walked off that field some for the very last time. I'm so thankful that I can be there to capture those memories. Life goes by so fast and I'm trying to hang on to every memory.

Homecoming week is next week and I will be closed Thursday from 10-1 and Friday I will only be here from 9am until noon and will close the rest of the day.

No comments: