1.03.2010

I have obviously negelcted the blog!

Wow it has been a long time of non blogging! I appologize for that. I'm pretty sure this year I didn't know if I was coming or going. Thankfully my wonderful husband is back with me at the studio and I'm not trying to do 5 peoples jobs now only 3!Thank you for a wonderful year of 2009! I am looking forward to new things in 2010. New products, new sets, new packages and prices. I super excited! So to kick off 2010! We are going to do best image of 2010 in categories. I have had some people pick out some of the best images from everyones photos and now its your chance to vote! So watch out! Soon as I can get everything loaded on the computer it will start!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!