5.13.2008

May is here!

Well May is here and I of course am behind! So I'm going to cheat later and pretend that I keep up with this but you'll know better! It has been a crazy month. Life is so busy with work, with school, with being at 3 different fields for baseball and softball at the same time. Life is just plain crazy but of course I love it!
Alot of big events have been happening lately. The prom is over, graduation is over and now the next big event and my kind of thing is the Snow Glenny Tournament. Next to my love for my family and photography sports is right there. If you can come out and watch and support these teams there are about 50 teams in this tournament its a huge tournament. You need lunch come and get a burger from the concession stand!
Anyways I wanted to blog because I wanted to tell you to please keep Mark Evans in your prayers. Mark is the sports editor for the journal and on Friday he suffered a stroke. HE needs your prayers. Mark is an awesome guy to work with. SO please keep him in your prayers. Thank you! I'll catch up later!

No comments: