5.26.2008

Summer Hours!!!!!! & Stuff

Where does time go? Time flies by anymore. You wake up one day and it's already May 1st and what seems to be a few days later you realize nearly a month has gone by. May has been absolutely crazy. I have been so busy with many different things it definately keeps me on my toes.

I'm enforcing a couple new things now and that is Summer Hours! I need a day off every once in awhile. I have 3 kids that are growing up so fast that need me as well. So I'm not taking any appointments on Sundays and the studio is closed on Mondays. The studio hours will be 10-5 on Tuesday-Friday for the summer.

Another thing just so you know my weekends are booked out over a month ahead. In fact I only have 1 free weekend from now until August. If you cancel or have to change I can not guarantee you a weekend any longer. I'm sorry.

The last thing is on proofing. I try to get these out as quick as possible but when you are doing 3 or 4 things a day I can't have the next day or 2 turn around I still try but your proofs could take up to 15 days and to tell you the truth that is still quicker than some!

With this being Memorial Day. I'd like to thank all of our troops, the veterans and the families of these people. Thank you for everything you do for our country. To the troops that are now serving I pray for your safety everyday. You are truly heroes thank you for fighting for our country.
Please drive safely if you are traveling and God Bless.

No comments: