7.05.2007

The Cheerleaders....

Cheering when I was in school it wasn't the same as it is now. Cheer competitions never heard of them! But I'm here to tell you our cheerleaders rock! They have so much talent, ambition, and so much to look forward to in their future. I'm especially biased to Morgan because she is my niece. But that girl can tumble, she can jump, she has more muscle than my husband ok maybe not but she is built. Recently we've been working on their calendar it was a long process but it's all finished. I designed the front page of the calendar and several other pages. I took all the pictures for the calendar.

I also went to Stillwater to watch them at Cheer Camp. These girls took home so many awards, honors, and trophies. They received the highest honor!! Go Girls!!!!

I can't wait to watch them at competitions!! Good luck girls I hope you have a great year!

No comments: