7.05.2007

Moved... Updates.. and etc..

The joys of moving isn't it so much fun? Well Shutter Full of Dreams has packed up and moved to a new location. We are no longer downtown but right around the corner. We are downtown!!! SFOD is now located at 112 South Main downtown Blackwell. Right next to Holy Grounds. I hear they have the best coffee, java, and espressos. When you walk in oh it smells so good. I'm not a coffee drinker but the smell yum. Anyways... I love the new location. It has so much more open space. The best part the office and the studio is all in one. No more of having to go in this building for this or the other building for that. So now what's next a grand opening that never happened the first time. So a re-grand opening will be taking place at the end of July.

Now moving along... I have had some nasty crud now for nearly 2 weeks. I haven't even been to the office. July 1st-July 9th was my vacation week but I got an extra week due to this horrible stuff. So if you called I'm sorry I missed your call! I'll be back on Tuesday ready to go or I hope I am. This stuff is just hanging on and won't let go!

No comments: