7.11.2007

The joy of going to the doctors office...

As some of you know I have been very sick now for nearly 3 weeks. Today I couldn't take it anymore I was so sick. So I call the doctor's office wouldn't you know we don't have anything open. I was coughing so bad on the phone she felt sorry for me she then said if I get an opening I'll call you. Well I ended up calling her back I was on hold for quite some time waiting on her she then decided to get me in immediately. She told me to be there in 45 minutes and I was!! I really don't like going to the doctor, the dentist, the hospital anything like that I can't stand it! They had to dig up my records I haven't been to the doctor since I had Aaliah there anyways. I'm on my 3rd bottle of antibotics, 4th bottle of cough medicine, a new medicine for my neubulizer, and an inhaler. Hopefully I will be back to normal in the next 3 days! I don't know how much longer I can take this!! I'm ready to get back to work and get things caught up!

No comments: