10.22.2007

Lordy Lordy Kristi turned 40!!!

Well today was my sister,Kristi's big day! She turned the big 40.


On Saturday we had a surprise party for her. She was clueless. She called my niece Megan several times and yet she was still clueless. Even with a house full of people and her on the phone you guessed it Kristi was clueless. The picture above is the cake Megan had made isn't it cute? It matches my sister perfectly. So finally around 4 oclock Kristi gets home and SURPRISE!
All she could think about was I didn't even fix my hair! I don't even have any make up on and I have a house full of people. She kept saying why didn't someone tell me. Tell you what would be the point in a surprise birthday party.
Well it took about 4 minutes to get ALL 40 candles lit but it only took one big puff for them to go out! She did it!! Hope your wish comes true!
Here is Gracie and the birthday girl. Gracie was wondering what was going on why are all these people in my house.
Well Kristi... I know you are going to kick me in the rear for putting this on here! But the world needs to know you are 40 and loved! And if I look as good as you when I'm 40 I'll be happy!
I hope you had a great day today. Love your little sister!

1 comment:

Amy Benzenhafer said...

Blog LOVE!

I like the candle shot - very nice!