10.04.2007

Saying Goodbye is Never an Easy thing

I had these 2 boys come in to the studio for Operation: Love Reunited. These boys are so sweet. This whole thing is a complete secret their dad who is leaving for Iraq in about 2 weeks has no idea that we have taken the time to do this. In fact Deadra who brought them in got in big trouble trying to act like she had some kind of special privelage! I hope that when he finds out that he finds it special. The boys were pretty excited about doing this. They wanted to do their best. Their dad is very special to them and you can see it in their eyes.
I went to school with the boys dad so I've known him forever so that makes this session really special to me to be able to provide Sean with memories of his children while he is gone. Sean I hope that if you ever read this that you enjoyed your pictures. Stay safe over there! We'll all be thinking of you especially your boys!! You mean the world to them and it is pretty obvious! Here are a few from the session.

















No comments: