10.09.2007

Senior Idol Contestant #3 Jared

Meet Jared some know him as a great wrestler, some as a great friend, some as Maroon Spirit. Jared has grown up since I've know him as a little boy. But let me tell you about Jared he is so respectful, fun and just an all around great guy. He gives his all at everything and this young man will fulfill any challenge that comes to him and every dream that he has. Jared I wish you the best in all the things you do. I know that one day I'm going to say hey I know that man! We spent Saturday evening shooting his senior pictures. First in the studio with his mother and Betty. His mother is so helpful and she can easily turn into a great friend. Then we took his dad with us outdoor! He had to supervise all us women make sure we were doing things right. Just kidding Jack. Anyways it was a pleasure to take Jared's pictures. I hope that you enjoy them! Here are just a few and there are more coming soon!

Take 2....We spent another entire day together and thought we would take more pictures! While we were doing Betty's session. So here are some from that day.




I like this one I think it is pretty cool!



















No comments: