3.14.2008

Grey Holiday, Sevenglory & Inhabited

I love music always have always will. Last night Kris and I took the family to The Element Tour featuring Grey Holiday, SevenGlory and Inhabited. It was an awesome concert. I liked them all but Grey Holiday rocked!!! Not only can they sing and perform they are the nicest people! Some man stepped on my youngest daughter and made her fall right in front of the table of Grey Holiday. The drummer gave her a free slap braclet (I didn't know those things were still around). Then we get down the road and one of them asked my kids to sign their shoe!! While I was talking to the lead singer I gave him a business card because they are always looking for pictures! So anyways I'll post some pictures up here later!! Thanks for a great concert! Next Addison Road on Wednesday and I seriously can't wait!











No comments: