3.23.2008

Happy Easter

Happy Easter. I spent my day waking up at the crack of dawn preparing to take family portraits for everyone that came to a local church Easter celebration. Wow there was alot of people. So I basically took pictures of just a few shy of 90 families in about an hour and 15 minutes time. WOW! Unreal! I feel great about the whole thing. There wasn't much of a wait and everyone looks great! I am hoping to have these back before I leave for 3 days!!! Yes I am going away for 3 entire days I'm going to meet one of my very very good friends that I have never met and I can't wait! She is driving all the way from Florida to a photography meetup and wow I can't wait! Well its almost 1 am and I have about 30 more families to go through although my eyes are getting very very heavy! Have a great week!

Don't forget April 5th is Family Day!!!

No comments: