3.22.2008

Random Thoughts...

I realized lately I have ADD. Lately it has been a serious issue with me. It drives me nuts! I'm doing one project and the next thing I know I'm doing something else. Today I'm making sports tickets and yes I am totally distracted by reading Jenny's Blog! Interesting and funny yes but hello Trisha you have things to do. It's driving me crazy and has got to stop.

Tomorrow is a huge day for me. I'm photographing every family who attends an Easter celebration at a local church. It's going to be big I feel. I'm going to need a lot of prayers and postive thoughts because if things don't run smooth it will seriously get to me.

Totally random...... did you know that if you sit in your chair all day everyday that your bottom is eventually going to be flat not perky. Yes yes I know what are you thinking Trisha. I'm thinking I have looked in the mirror to much lately and it's spring and its totally time to get off my keaster and get busy!

Happy Easter everyone.

1 comment:

Amy Benzenhafer said...

Get up out of that chair!! :)