7.13.2008

The Cinderella Story Anthony & Jonelle

Yesterday I had the wonderful opportunity of photographing a great couple's wedding. Jonelle and Anthony after several years of being together have gotten married. Jonelle is such a sweetheart in fact she was my very very first senior. So I've watched her grow. My husband has been friends with both of them for along time so we have watched them grow together in what will continue to be an amazing couple.

The theme of the wedding was Cinderella it was a beautiful wedding. Here are a few shots of the wedding. I do have to say that the bridesmaids dress were so pretty well everything was. The cake oh my goodness it was delicious the best I have ever had. It was made by Laura Sheik from A Sweet Success. I'm telling you that cake was amazing.




Oh girls just want fun!

1 comment:

A Sweet Success said...

Trisha,
The pictures of Anthony and Jonelle are stunning. Together we helped give them a fairytale wedding...It was a true sweet success!! I look forward to many more weddings together.
Laura,
A Sweet Success