7.27.2008

Summer Heat & News

Anyone else sick of the summer heat? It's hot! I'm ready for fall to get here. I've been getting alot of calls about family pictures and when the best time is to do them. Well I can't say that you aren't going to get hot and break a sweat but I would recommend late evening 7 pmish.


I have been working on a huge project this summer and that is the sports calendar that the Cheerleaders sell. I'm so excited. I can't wait for these to be available I think they will be selling them in the next 2 weeks!

My kids will be having games this year and I'm not missing them. I missed enough during the spring so everything will be scheduled around my family. I'm sorry for the inconvenience it might cause. But my kids are growing up quickly and I'm going to be with them as much as possible.

Have you seen the Phelps Dodge advertisements?



I didn't make the ads but I took all the pictures. If you walk by the community outreach building they have big posters in the window. That is a neat feeling. I always love walking in a place and seeing my work.



In other news...I will be getting swamped with families and seniors so if you are thinking about getting your pictures taken you should get booked soon because the weekends are already almost completely full. I will book 2 sessions on a Saturday. But I'm not booking on Sundays unless I absolutely have to that's my day with my family. Thanks for all your support I appreciate it.

No comments: