7.18.2008

Lemonade Stand for Jessica

We held a Lemonade for Jessica fundraiser in front of the studio. If you didn't catch it in the newspaper it was in there about Jourdyn and Aaliah. Amy came to the studio around 10 am to start getting ready and by 3 pm I think she was ready to pull her hair out. It was so hot and muggy and every 2 seconds you heard a kid yelling "LEMONADE FOR JESSICA". I'm telling you my daughter has a set of lungs you could here her 3 blocks away. After an afternoon 11-2:45 they raised over $300. I thought it was an awesome thing. To me it is an awesome feeling to be able to help out.
As for Jessica that girl is a fighter. She is beautiful funny and very intelligent. She will not let this get her down and she is going to be just fine. So thank you for your support.




No comments: